Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Reviews Are In!! (Well, some of them, anyway)

Can't rave enough about Tia's talent or positive attitude!!! She definitely has a one up when it comes to candid photos and yet, she has mastered the art of capturing a portrait as well. I absolutely loved the pictures that Tia has taken of me, both for my music career and also for my recent engagement. In fact, I love them so much, she's doing the wedding too! Her creativity never fails to amaze me. The way she loves photography and life in general is exhilarating! She truly makes the entire photo shoot such a great experience. I would recommend all of my friends to hire this gem! ~Dyanne Harvey








Absolutely loved our pictures taken at the vineyard. Tia did an excellent job(despite the wind). She was very relaxed and laid back which made us comfortable, and her daughter was adorable. We even got our pictures FAST. We have received several comments on our pictures and a few who even made appointments with her. I believe we have found our photographer!!!! ~Angie Hart









Tia has been taking my pictures for over 10 years now and has always done an AMAZING job. Every time I worked with her has been absolutely fantastic. We get exactly what we asked for and so much more. Her style is completely different than anything out there right now and she is a breeze to work with! Last year my two sisters and brother were together for the first time in over 5 years and she took our pictures along with our kids and parents. There were 17 people being photographed at this shoot and 8 of them were kids! Tia didn't even bat an eye as she made utter chaos look like a well planned photo shoot capturing the memories my whole family will treasure for years! ~Tiffany Carvalho







I was absolutely thrilled with the pictures Tia took of me and my girls! I plan on using her services again and again. Amazing pictures! ~Bonnie Allison







Tia did a wonderful job taking our engagement pictures in October. Tia suggested the site and was very friendly and helpful. Tia was very reasonably priced and we received a copy of a CD with all of our pictures very shortly after the session. We loved our pictures. Tia did both color and black and white and some fun candids. Our wedding is scheduled for October 2010 and we have already booked Tia. We know that she will do a wonderful job with our wedding photos. ~Laura Marquette





We are SO happy with Tia!!!!! We have used her indoors and outdoors, group and individual. My kids LOVE her! We will be using her for all of our photography needs! Great prices, wonderful personality, awesome with kids.....AMAZING!!!! :-) ~Elizabeth Highcock





Tia did a FABULOUS job with our recent family photo session. She did a superb job of picking the location. The posed shots were amazing as well as the candid shots we weren't even aware of. I was most impressed with her ability to get my 4 year old son to do what she wanted when he didn't want to. My husband is in Iraq and has already gotten to see some of the photos that she has posted online. I give Natural Light on Location Photography, by Tia Wind a very enthusiastic two thumbs up!! ~Desiree Powell







Love my pics, just wish the weather would have cooperated so we could have gotten all those neat impromptu romp-through-the-prairie type shots of my family - fingers crossed for good weather NEXT time. ~Tara Morr




We had a wonderful experience overall!! Not only did Tia capture great poses from my family, she captured natural unplanned pictures that are priceless!! I would highly recommend Tia to anyone. The overall experience was excellent.  ~Sarah Steers

No comments:

Post a Comment


Tia Wind Photography

Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by! I try to blog daily, but I'm sure I'll fall off the wagon eventually:) So, here's a little about me.....









I'm a wife, mother, sister and friend. I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go. Creating images that make my customers happy is my one and only goal! I love, love, LOVE getting behind the camera and do so every chance I get! I'm located in the Benton/Bryant/Central Arkansas area.









I'm an on location natural light photographer, which means I come to you and I use whatever light is available. I don't lug around heavy lights and equipment. And the best part about that is the fact that I don't have any overhead! Which means I can offer YOU great pictures at amazing prices!

























Enjoy cruising through my blog:) Call me for details on my sessions and investment. I look forward to building my list of new friends and clients!

Enjoy!!!
~Tia
(501)-303-7383
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decatur-IL/Natural-Light-on-Location-Photography-by-Tia-Wind/134751509349">Natural Light on Location Photography, by Tia Wind on Facebook















My latest adventure:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Above all, I'm a mom of 3 amazing kis and a wife to the hottest man on the planet! :) Secondly, I'm a photographer. You can use this blog to keep up to date on recent sessions, news, upcoming events or just random posts about my life:) I shoot primarily in natural light and on location. I stive to capture my subjects' spirit and personality in every image I take! I'm living my dream!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Visitors