Monday, March 1, 2010

We're MOVING!!!

O...M....Goodness!! Well, it's official! Jon has accepted a transfer with CAT and will be starting a new job. This wonderful new job will take our family to ARKANSAS!!! That's right; we're moving!! We are sooooooo excited!
We spent the weekend telling family and close friends, so today I can open my big mouth and tell the world! We are so excited to start our careers in a new state! I'm especially jazzed to begin my photography business from scratch! And the scenery down south is GORGEOUS! I have a feeling I'm going to find A LOT of cool places to take pictures!!
We are planning to leave sometime in June. For those of you with weddings on my schedule, I'll be contacting you today. I still plan on traveling back to take pictures, but have a few details to work thru. And for those of you interested in getting pictures taken before we leave, I'm cutting my prices DRASTICALLY! I'll be posting on my fan page later today with details, price reductions and special offers!
Holy Cow!! Life can really throw curveballs.........you just have to know how to hit them!! And Jon knocked it out of the park!!!!! We are looking forward to our new adventure!!! We'll miss our friends and family, but we'll only be a phone call or facebook message away;) LOL

The door is always open! We plan on hosting friends and family at our new place once we get settled!! And we'll be back on a semi-regular schedule. It's only an 8 hour drive, so that's not bad!
Anyhoo.....you'll be seeing a lot of status updates, just so you know;)

Wow...we're moving to ARKANSAS!! It's still sinking in!!
Love to all!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Tia Wind Photography

Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by! I try to blog daily, but I'm sure I'll fall off the wagon eventually:) So, here's a little about me.....









I'm a wife, mother, sister and friend. I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go. Creating images that make my customers happy is my one and only goal! I love, love, LOVE getting behind the camera and do so every chance I get! I'm located in the Benton/Bryant/Central Arkansas area.









I'm an on location natural light photographer, which means I come to you and I use whatever light is available. I don't lug around heavy lights and equipment. And the best part about that is the fact that I don't have any overhead! Which means I can offer YOU great pictures at amazing prices!

























Enjoy cruising through my blog:) Call me for details on my sessions and investment. I look forward to building my list of new friends and clients!

Enjoy!!!
~Tia
(501)-303-7383
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decatur-IL/Natural-Light-on-Location-Photography-by-Tia-Wind/134751509349">Natural Light on Location Photography, by Tia Wind on Facebook















My latest adventure:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Above all, I'm a mom of 3 amazing kis and a wife to the hottest man on the planet! :) Secondly, I'm a photographer. You can use this blog to keep up to date on recent sessions, news, upcoming events or just random posts about my life:) I shoot primarily in natural light and on location. I stive to capture my subjects' spirit and personality in every image I take! I'm living my dream!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Visitors