Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting to Know Me.......

It's nice to see the professional side of people, but I also enjoy learning about the personal side.  I think it's a good idea for business owners to be human........not so buttoned up all the time.  So, I decided to get personal myself.  My blog is the perfect place to be a little less formal and a whole lot more 'interesting'. ;)

I thought I would 'break the ice' with a list of things all about me.....just so you can get to know me better.  This ia a completely random and nonsensical list, which, if you know me....it just makes sense;)  Let's get this party started:

1.) I absolutely LOVE chocolate!  If chocolate were a person, we would be having a scandalous love affair!


2.) Sometimes I'm shy.......baaa haa ha!!  Ok, maybe not 'shy'.  Sometimes I'm reserved.
3.)I could watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation all year 'round.  Best Christmas movie of all time!!
4.) I could sit and listen to an 80+ year old tell stories of, "When I was a kid...." all day long.
5.)I think ghosts are real.
6.)I hate that I have to put makeup on and do my hair everyday!!  Shower?  YES!  But getting ready....HATE IT!
7.) There are certain things about my past that really tick me off, but I'm stronger because of it.
8.) I dislike coffee....a lot!
9.) I'm recently addicted to Sonic Sweet Tea!
10.) I make killer cupcakes......(see photo above!)
11.)  There's an interior designer down deep inside me dying to get out. When we have the income my house will look like Kirklands threw up in here!

12.) I love to buy clothes for my kids, but I can never, (rarely ever), pull the trigger and treat myself:/
13.) I have a bucked list.  I've crossed off 3 out of 100 things to do before I die.  I hope to live to 592 years old so I can knock everything off that pretty little list!
14.) I will put off dinner plans in the hope that my husband will come home and create something spectacularly wonderfully delicious!  He's so much better at it than I am!  I can cook.....I just despise it!
15.) Pumpkin spice candles are my favorite of all time.
16.) Fall is my favorite season.
17.) I hate drama....like, REALLY hate drama.
18.) I've never sprained my ankle.  My husband finds this fascinating.
19.) I can dance.....pretty well.
20.) My goal is to be completely happy and satisfied with every aspect of my life.....and to be independently wealthy if at all possible.  I still haven't figured that one out.  Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We have a lot in common!!
    1-6, 11,15,16,17,19 :)

    Great Post!May have to do one like it!

    ReplyDelete


Tia Wind Photography

Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by! I try to blog daily, but I'm sure I'll fall off the wagon eventually:) So, here's a little about me.....









I'm a wife, mother, sister and friend. I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go. Creating images that make my customers happy is my one and only goal! I love, love, LOVE getting behind the camera and do so every chance I get! I'm located in the Benton/Bryant/Central Arkansas area.









I'm an on location natural light photographer, which means I come to you and I use whatever light is available. I don't lug around heavy lights and equipment. And the best part about that is the fact that I don't have any overhead! Which means I can offer YOU great pictures at amazing prices!

























Enjoy cruising through my blog:) Call me for details on my sessions and investment. I look forward to building my list of new friends and clients!

Enjoy!!!
~Tia
(501)-303-7383
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decatur-IL/Natural-Light-on-Location-Photography-by-Tia-Wind/134751509349">Natural Light on Location Photography, by Tia Wind on Facebook















My latest adventure:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Above all, I'm a mom of 3 amazing kis and a wife to the hottest man on the planet! :) Secondly, I'm a photographer. You can use this blog to keep up to date on recent sessions, news, upcoming events or just random posts about my life:) I shoot primarily in natural light and on location. I stive to capture my subjects' spirit and personality in every image I take! I'm living my dream!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Visitors