Thursday, August 26, 2010

So Many Things...........

Good Thursday morning!!  What a gorgeous day!  The temperature is starting to fall below 'Freakin' Hot' and it looks like a cool down is on it's way!  Just in time for my busy season!!  Hooray!!
For those of you who know me, you know that I am antsy if I sit still for too long.  Well, it's been toooo long since I've gotten behind the camera! I've got a shoot on Saturday, but after that I'm not booked until Oct..
Unacceptable! LOL
So, I'm posting everything that's going on right now......and there's LOTS!  I'm offering so much to my customers right now, it would be silly not to take advantage!  So, let's get started!!


~I'm still pre-booking Fall Family & Halloween sessions for the months of Sept. and Oct..  There are MANY available openings!!  AND the next 6 people to call and schedule their session will receive it at half price!  That's $75 for families and$12.50 for Halloween!  (This does not count for CAT employees who are currently getting the half off deal.)  (501)303-7383

~Grandparent's Day is fast approaching!  I'll be shooting Grandparent's Day sessions from now until Sept. 4th.  These sessions are $50 off my regular session price.  (Reg. price:  $150).  (501)303-7383

~ Gift Certificates are available!!  And the cost is half the face value of the certificate.  So, if you purchase a $100 gift card for a special person, the cost to you is only $50.  GREAT DEAL!  Perfect for the Holidays!!  (501)303-7383

~Earn FREE sessions!!  There are soooo many ways to do so!  1.) Send 5 families/kids my way.  If they book and keep their appt., you earn a FREE session!  2.) Send 2 Seniors my way.  If they book and keep their appt., you earn a FREE session!  3.) Send me a wedding!  If that couple books and keeps their wedding day, you earn 2 FREE sessions!!  4.) Host a Portrait Party.  Call me for details:)  (501)303-7383

~For the month of September I'll be hosting a Kids Casting Call & Photo Contest.  Basically, this is a chance for you to get a FREE SESSION for your child!  Casting Calls are used by most photographers to build their portfolio.  You receive a free session and I receive time behind the camera.  Simple as that.  No strings attached!  I'm only taking 7 appointments for the casting call.  In Oct. I'll be posting all the kids in an album on my Facebook fan site and hosting a contest.  The winner will receive a free session to be used by your family:)  (501)303-7383

Like I said......there's LOTS going on:)  I'm so excited, (and a little anxious), to get behind the camera!  Rebuilding a business from the ground up is harder than I thought it would be!  With a break in the temperature and fall on the way, (have you noticed the trees are starting to turn?!), I'm anticipating wonderful things!!!  Don't wait until the last minute to book.  If history repeats itself, (and I'm pretty sure it will), my schedule will book fast and furious.  I'm available 7 days a week to accomodate your busy life!!  So, please don't hesitate to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Tia Wind Photography

Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by! I try to blog daily, but I'm sure I'll fall off the wagon eventually:) So, here's a little about me.....









I'm a wife, mother, sister and friend. I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go. Creating images that make my customers happy is my one and only goal! I love, love, LOVE getting behind the camera and do so every chance I get! I'm located in the Benton/Bryant/Central Arkansas area.









I'm an on location natural light photographer, which means I come to you and I use whatever light is available. I don't lug around heavy lights and equipment. And the best part about that is the fact that I don't have any overhead! Which means I can offer YOU great pictures at amazing prices!

























Enjoy cruising through my blog:) Call me for details on my sessions and investment. I look forward to building my list of new friends and clients!

Enjoy!!!
~Tia
(501)-303-7383
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decatur-IL/Natural-Light-on-Location-Photography-by-Tia-Wind/134751509349">Natural Light on Location Photography, by Tia Wind on Facebook















My latest adventure:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Above all, I'm a mom of 3 amazing kis and a wife to the hottest man on the planet! :) Secondly, I'm a photographer. You can use this blog to keep up to date on recent sessions, news, upcoming events or just random posts about my life:) I shoot primarily in natural light and on location. I stive to capture my subjects' spirit and personality in every image I take! I'm living my dream!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Visitors